Go Back   Buick Enclave Forum - EnclaveForum.com > Preffered Vendors > ADAM'S POLISHES

ADAM'S POLISHES For all your Detailing Needs

Old 11-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Preferred Vendor

Default Christmas Gift Collection

Alright with Christmas fast approaching I thought I would put together a little pack of the 4oz trial size products from Adam's Polishes. This collection will include 6- 4oz trial size versions of some of Adam's most popular products and will come to you in a cardboard box ready to be wrapped.

These should make great stocking stuffer gifts for your friends and family too.

Shipping is included in the price, all items will go USPS. Canadian members if you want to get in on this pm me for details on your shipping ( since we both know it will be higher).

Price: $25.00 and I do accept PayPal and for local pickups I accept credit/ debit cards. This is a $35.00 value so cutting the price this much means no forum discount code. **Plus the price is only good for forum members of forums that I sponsor.**

You will get:

1: Adam's Detail Spray handy 4 ounce size is the perfect travel companion! The Adam's Detail Spray 4 oz Travel Size is great to stash and grab in a flash for those unexpected clean ups on the go!

1: Adam's All Purpose Cleaner isn't rocket science, but it effectively cleans the worst grime your car brings home without being harsh or harmful to any surface. At Adam's Polishes, if a product isn't safe, easy and effective, we kick it to the curb.

1: Adam's Glass Cleaner is not just a better glass cleaner; it's also Eco-friendly and the pleasant fresh scent will make you smile as well. Let's face it, none of us like doing windows, but with the right glass cleaner, the job is much easier. Adam's Glass Cleaner is the right stuff. and for sure the best glass cleaner you will ever use!

1: Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner... Ah, the smell of fine leather. It's a decadent luxury, and one that needs to be treated with tender loving care if it's going to last. Unfortunately, most folks don't realize how harmful harsh detergents can be on leather, vinyl and textured plastic. Fact is, harsh cleaners leach the color and cut the sheen right off of these fine finishes.

1: Adam's Super VRT....How do you make the industries best trim and tire dressing even better? You eliminate its only weakness by making it water repellent! This amazing new product will amaze you each time you use it. That's right!! We've taken our extremely popular Vinyl, Rubber, and Tire dressing and eliminated the only complaint any of our customers ever had about it. Now instead of Adam's VRT Tire Trim Dressing washing away with the rain or coming off each time you clean your car the NEW Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing actually BEADS AND REPELS WATER!!

1: Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray.. After you have finishing cleaning, claying, polishing and waxing your car does it still lack a crisp, finished look? Chances are, it's not your paintwork or trim, it's those ugly wheel wells. You need to make them disappear!

Here's the secret. While you're washing your wheels, spray Adams All Purpose Cleaner in your fender wells and give them a good scrubbing with a fender brush. Let the cleaner dwell while you clean the tire and wheel, then give everything a thorough rinsing. If your wheel wells are really nasty looking, scrub them twice. After washing, allow to air dry, blow dry or towel dry.
Once dry, spray a light coating of Adam's Undercarriage Spray to all areas of the fender well, then work the product in with an old towel.

When you're finished, your black fender well liners will have a perfect satin black finish. They literally become invisible and no longer stand out where they can rob your car of its detailed beauty. Now you're ready to detail the rest of your car.

Old 11-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Administrator

This is going to be hard to pass up!
Old 11-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Preferred Vendor

Well I thought it would make a good selection for Christmas gifts. Reasonably priced too.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Great stuff people! I have it all!
Old 11-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Administrator

Pictures with a spoon or it's not true!
Old 01-07-2012, 12:51 PM

hey that's sounds good in this site and very happy to meet you all........
Old 01-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Administrator

Is this deal still in J-rod?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietz4ibanez View Post
Pictures with a spoon or it's not true!
How about my bank account? If I show you a picture of that you'll see that I am an addict?

Actually, I've been so busy with work, and the whole house selling thing, that I've been away from Adams for a bit. I'm still a die hard Adams fan, just a VERY busy one, with a 15 month old to hang out with.

Chris
Old 01-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Preferred Vendor

This was an awesome promotion. I now have two friends that are well pleased with receiving these as a gift. Thanks Jarrod!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:53 AM
Administrator

I kinda want to get it. I am interested in the leather care for sure!

Nick you sure have been posting a lot!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietz4ibanez View Post
I kinda want to get it. I am interested in the leather care for sure!

Nick you sure have been posting a lot!
The leather conditioner is GREAT! Smells good, and offers an SPF 60!!!

Old 07-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Administrator

I need to get me some!