Go Back   Buick Enclave Forum - EnclaveForum.com > Buick Enclave General Discussion > Detailing

Detailing What makes your Buick Enclave shine?

Old 12-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Preferred Vendor

Default Adam's Waterless Washed

It's been an extremely busy holiday weekend, I had every intention of washing the wifes car. Time just didn't allow it and it was just too cold this evening to hand wash it. So I thought I would try some of Adam's Waterless Wash and Waterless Wash Towels to clean the car.

I'll let you be the judge, products used. Waterless Wash (16 oz) Waterless Wash Towels (2), Detail Spray ( 4 oz), Single Soft Microfiber Towels (2).

I started with a car that had no heavy dirt, it had been run through the touchless car wash but the road grime stuck around as you can see.

So I used a full 16 oz of Waterless Wash to clean the car. Now if you purchase the Waterless Wash by the gallon that is only about $5 for the clean up and a couple of bucks for the Detail Spray I used.

All in all not bad for a full car wash, in my garage with the tunes on and a six pack of beer..

Some after pics.

So for comparison a before and after pic, notice the reflection of the tool boxes.

Before:

After:

I'm a believer in the product and will not freeze my butt off this winter hand washing the car. I'll run them through the coin op from time to time and do the waterless wash and detail spray routine.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

I'm not one to touch my car when it's dirty, unless with a hose and two buckets, but mine is also black and I spend hours correcting it.

That being said, I have a couple of gallons of this product, and it IS truly awesome. I keep a spray bottle and MF towel in my car during the warmer months, to wipe bird poo off of it, before it etches the paint.

I've used it on my white non-corrected F-150 and LOVE it.

Chris
Old 12-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Administrator

I think it is Legit!
Old 04-22-2015, 06:26 AM

I actually have a question for you. Does this spray actually work to clean off all the small scratches as well? Or does it only clean the dirt off the car’s surface? I think it would be great if it could actually make the scratches disappear as well.

------------------------
CORBIN GRAVELY
Web Based EHR
------------------------