Go Back   Buick Enclave Forum - EnclaveForum.com > Chevy Traverse, GMC Acadia & Saturn Outlook Forum > Traverse, Acadia and Outlook Videos & Slide Shows

Traverse, Acadia and Outlook Videos & Slide Shows Post up videos or slideshows of your Traverse, Acadia and Outlook

Old 11-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Preferred Vendor

Default How To- Posting A YouTube Video To Enclaveforum

Let's take a look at how to post a youtube video to the forum here. Follow along and this will be pretty easy, I hope! Enjoy.

First off you either need to select a new thread or reply to a post. The instructions here will go the reply route.

You will need to select "Go Advanced":

Next you will click on the YouTube symbol in the tool bar, see the black square:

That will bring up the YT in brackets, now from the address of the video you want to embed, select the portion of code after the = and copy it. Note the red square in the address bar.

Paste that piece of code between the brackets and it should look like this:

Now you've done it, click on Submit Reply, or Preview Post. You should see your video now embedded into the thread or post.

Old 11-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Administrator

I think that I forgot to mention that Shaggy made it so we can just to post the link and it auto Embeds.

Again I apologize, I set the site up for this style of embedding and Shaggy sniped me on that one. I cried a little inside...
Old 11-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Preferred Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietz4ibanez View Post
I think that I forgot to mention that Shaggy made it so we can just to post the link and it auto Embeds.

Again I apologize, I set the site up for this style of embedding and Shaggy sniped me on that one. I cried a little inside...
Well I call BS, I tried last night to just paste the address and it just posted the link. The video wasn't embedded. That's why I took the time to do this. Now if you guys can get up to speed on what's going on then you can just delete this, but until then this is the way that it works. See.

If you copy the entire link, including:

&feature=fvsr

It embeds it automatically.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Administrator

Hey, That works for me! Thanks J-rod!
Old 11-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Administrator